The Rock Chalk Award
The Rock Chalk Award recognizes a full-time staff member who has consistently exceeded the responsibilities of their position in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to student success and advances the mission, vision, and goals of KU Student Affairs.
- Must be a full-time staff member (at all levels) in KU Student Affairs for three years or less.
- Displays initiative and self-motivation.
- Contributes innovative and useful ideas which improve department operations or cross-functional areas and support student success.
- Demonstrates success in their role by willingly going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service to KU Student Affairs and the University.
- Reflects a professional and positive attitude when engaging with members of the KU community.