The Crimson and Blue Award
The Crimson and Blue Award recognizes a full-time staff member who consistently demonstrates outstanding leadership and commitment to KU Student Affairs and the University community. Regardless of position or title, the recipient of this award has significantly contributed to the success of KU Student Affairs and demonstrated a commitment to making learning possible.
- Must be a full-time staff member (at all levels) in KU Student Affairs for at least three years.
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership and commitment to students and colleagues.
- Advances the goals of the University and KU Student Affairs by developing innovative solutions to pressing challenges.
- Makes demonstrable positive impact on the work of KU Student Affairs.
- Demonstrates success in their role by willingly going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service to KU Student Affairs and the University.
- Reflects a professional and positive attitude when engaging with members of the KU community.