The Jayhawk Award
The Jayhawk Award recognizes a full-time staff member who demonstrates a high level of dedication, initiative, and cooperation in their position responsibilities and provides exceptional service to all members of the KU community.
- Must be a full-time staff member (at all levels) in KU Student Affairs for at least three years. Displays commitment to advancing the mission, vision, and goals of KU Student Affairs.
- Shows commitment to programming and/or process improvement that contributes to the development of students and enhancement of KU Student Affairs.
- Collaborates with individuals from multiple departments and/or divisions to implement solutions that better serve students.
- Demonstrates success in their role by willingly going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service to KU Student Affairs and the University.
- Reflects a professional and positive attitude when engaging with members of the KU community.