Academic Achievement and Access Center (AAAC)
The Academic Achievement and Access Center (AAAC) enhances the quality of life of students at the University of Kansas by supporting the University's commitment to the academic success and holistic development of students. Specifically, AAAC supports the intellectual development of individuals by encouraging active participation both in and out of the classroom; coordinates services and programs in which students can acquire and practice life management, decision-making, and learning skills; and links students to other resources that will help them learn these skills. The Academic Achievement and Access Center is a department within Undergraduate Studies.
- Tutoring Services - We provide small group, course specific tutoring and the groups meet twice a week for one-and-a-half hours each session
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) - SI offers peer-facilitated study sessions and office hours to review challenging material and share effective study strategies.
- Student Access Services - Student Access Services is here to help you whether your disability is physical, medical, psychological, or related to attention or learning.
- Individual Consultations - We offer individual consultations on skill development in the areas of time management, study skills, test taking strategies, and more.
- KU Writing Center - The Writing Center offers a variety of ways for students and members of the community to get feedback on their writing.