We will provide a KU student experience in which every student is supported by the campus environment, connected to the institution, and prepared for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
To engage the KU community in services and programs that make learning possible.
We will actively foster unity; a community based in tradition and continually growing through healthy relationships and effective communication.
We will strive for innovation, using our education to find new and creative solutions to the problems facing our campus, our community, and the world.
We will advocate for inclusion, respecting all Jayhawks are unique and have their own personal stories while cultivating a safe community
rooted in equity and justice.
We will value engagement, taking responsibility inside and outside of the classroom to be active members of the global community.
- Establish and enhance programs and initiatives that meet the needs and interests of all KU students, which improve access, retention, engagement, persistence, and completion.
- Establish and enhance services that support personal health, safety, and wellness.
- Foster a culture that promotes social justice, inclusion, and equity through engagement and education.
- Encourage professional growth and advancement by recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse and qualified staff at all levels.
- Demonstrate and communicate the impact of Student Affairs efforts on the KU student experience within the division and to external stakeholders.