As you finish up your studies, enjoy being a Jayhawk! Here are some ideas on how you can make the most of your last year on the Hill.
Make your own KU bucket list and start checking things off!
- Attend a basketball game at Allen Field House.
- Study or picnic in Marvin Grove or by Potter Lake.
- Check out the campus view from the JRP patio and the top of the Oread Hotel.
- Go sledding down the hill by Memorial Stadium.
- Do a marathon study session with friends in the Learning Studio.
- Dip your feet in the Chi Omega Fountain.
- Participate in a philanthropic opportunity like the Big Event, Up Till Dawn, Dance Marathon, or Rock Chalk Revue.
- Check out the panorama at the Natural History Museum.
- Apply to participate in the LeaderShape Institute or Colors of KU!
- Nominate yourself for an award—applications for the Ex.C.E.L. award for excellence in community, education, and leadership are due in early September, and the University Awards applications are due in February.
- Go to a campus event you wouldn’t normally attend.
- Hang out by the Campanile, but don’t go all the way through yet!
And remember to stay active and healthy … Maybe this will be the year your flag football team plays its Championship game in Memorial Stadium or your intramural basketball team plays in Allen Field House! If you are staying around Lawrence after graduation, you can still use the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center