Pepsi Product Requests
Applications for Pepsi Product will be available by August 1, 2017.
- Request for Product must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to the event date.
- Products are not to be sold.
- If you are augmenting your soda supply, be advised that purchases must be made from the Kansas Union for events held on campus.
Process to Apply
- All requests must be submitted via the web application.
- You will receive an e-mail acceptance or denial notice.
- If your request is accepted you will receive information on pickup/delivery process.
- All written materials must include a sponsorship by Pepsi tag line.
Criteria for Evaluating All Requests
Product is to be used for University programs that benefit a large proportion of the KU community (current students, faculty, and staff); promote a sense of community life at KU; promote academic life at KU; and/or promote community service efforts. Prior Pepsi product awards should not be considered a guarantee of future awards.
The following criteria will be considered while evaluating the proposal:
- The merit/impact of the proposal:
- Who is the target audience?
- Is there a volunteer/service element?
- Has the program received product before?
- Can the program be administered without product?
- How does the product availability enhance the program?
- Does it involve collaboration between organizations or units?
- Does the program meet a community need?
- The effectiveness of the program:
- How many students/university community members are being affected?
- What other benefits may be derived by this program?
***Applications for Pepsi Product will be available by August 1, 2017.