Campus Security Authority Report Form

You can call KU Public Safety directly (785-864-5900) or use this electronic reporting form. Report the information as related by the person.  The Police will do the analysis.

No information should be included that would personally identify the student or other individuals involved in this incident.  You do not have to identify yourself if you are classified as a confidential reporter.

See Clery crime definitions here: https://studentaffairs.ku.edu/clery-crimes-definitions
If you checked "No" for Question #8 please hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page. If you checked "Yes", please answer Questions #9 and #10.

Mandatory Sexual Harassment Training Info

Student Affairs Monthly Update

Student Affairs Events

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times